The Mr. just turned 32. What this means is:
1. He’s still five years older than me. Yay! I win.
2. He is the perfect blend of hot young guy and sexy old man.
3. He has a cute little bald spot on the back of his head (and has yet to admit it).
4. He can run a mile in 10 minutes, which is 20 minutes less than me.
5. It’s been two years since he saved me from drowning in the bathtub at The Venetian on his 30th birthday after I had ten-too-many vodka lemonades.
6. Another year has passed where he has not fully grasped the idea that my haircut (nor any other woman’s haircut) will ever cost $10.99.
7. He rocks a pair of Roxy boat shoes. (I’ll worry when he combines with socks).
8. His boxer briefs have never looked better.
9. I’m a reverse cougar. Rarr.
10. He’s one hot Sugar Daddy. Only he’s not loaded. And he’s not a daddy. But he is hot. And that’s all that matters. Yay! I win again.
Please note that The Mr. would like to make the following corrections:
4. It’s 8 minutes, not 10.
5. It was The Palazzo, not The Venetian.
7. They are Vans, not Roxy. “That’s a female brand.”
Apparently he’s given up on denying the bald spot. Yay! Triple Win for me!
* Please note that for privacy reasons, the attached photo is not The Mr. It’s just one of The Bitch’s many shirtless screensavers. You’re welcome.