Though I just turned 25 (plus 3), I remain 13 in heart, mind, and soul. I wish I could include ‘body’ but my lady hips and D cups can’t be denied. Neither can the following evidence…
1. I practice writing my name “Mrs. Jeanie Tatum.”
2. I’m still pissed that Taylor Hanson is married.
3. I recently purchased not one, but two Justin Bieber singing toothbrushes. They each feature TWO HIT SINGLES you guys!
4. I’m waiting to open the toothbrushes until my friend comes over (one is hers) and we can use them together. Then we’ll have a pillow fight and stay up late talking about boys.
5. For my birthday, my friends gave me an “I love Channing Tatum” t-shirt, the new Entertainment Weekly with Channing on the cover, and booze. I’ve worn the tee to bed every night since, stained the mag with glossy kisses, and drank all the booze. (I didn’t drink when I was 13, but dammit, I’m an adult and I’ll do what I wanna!)
6. Whenever I hear Carly Rae Jepsen’s “Call Me Maybe” I fantasize about meeting a super cute boy, giving him my number on a piece of notebook paper, and falling madly in love.
7. I am OBSESSED with the color pink and frequently wear it head to toe.
8. Whenever a boy calls me, I let the phone ring twice before answering so he’ll think I’m super busy, but I’m really just waiting for him to call.
9. Giggling is my absolute favorite.
10. I still wear pads.
11. I rock side ponytails.
12. I only make my bed if a friend is coming over.
13. I spend all of my money on concert tickets, candy (flavored liquor), and lipgloss.
BTW, I realize the above picture is shoddy, but my boobs and head are too big to get in one shot and I really wanted you to see my Channing tee. Isn’t it the coolest?!